All about shipping…
- We ship artwork and prints worldwide.
- All prints are shipped flat. They are placed into archival /acid free crystal clear sleeves, taped down and then securely packed between four 275 lb. test - double wall sheets of cardboard.
- We do our best to get orders out quickly. Due to the fact that we typically release several prints at a given time and print 'on-demand' your order will typically ship out about 7-10 days from your purchase date. You will receive a notification when your order ships. Your print will likely arrive within 4-7 business days from the SHIP DATE in the US. International orders can take anywhere from 1-3 weeks from the SHIP DATE (depending on customs).
- Prints ship via USPS Priority & First Class mail.
- Original paintings will ship via FedEx in the US and USPS Priority for International shipments.
- Shipping charges vary depending on the size, weight and destination of the item(s).
- If you are using a Paypal account to make your purchase, please make sure that your shipping information is correct. If it is not, please include a note with your updated address or send us an email to danmayinfo(at)gmail.com with your correct address. If your package ends up shipping to the incorrect address and it gets returned to us, you will be charged for shipping it to the correct location.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, as well as regular account payments through Paypal.
Is this store secure?
Yes, very secure. This store uses PayPal for payments. Once you check out we refer you to PayPal to complete the transaction, leaving the protection of your financial info in the hands of the worlds biggest online bank. PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
Do I need a Paypal account to make a purchase?
No, you can simply checkout as a guest and make your payment using a major credit card (as mentioned above).
My purchase arrived damaged, what should I do?
Please be sure to notify us immediately, so that we can assess things and take the best course of action for the situation. All artwork is expertly packed to assure that your purchase will arrive safely. That said, unfortunately, things can happen in transit that are beyond our control. If it is due to an error on our end we will promptly refund your payment or send you a replacement (if the item is a print). If it is an original artwork, this would not be able to be replaced as it is one of a kind.
Do you offer financing options?
For original artwork we do allow collectors to break up payments. If you are interested in this option and would like to discuss details please feel free to contact us. Additionally, Paypal offers the Bill Me Later financing program, which offers 0% interest for the first six months on any purchase above $99. You can access this through Paypal at checkout. For those looking to purchase an original painting this might be a good option.